Sunday 6 June 2010

Every Day I Love You by Boyzone

I know, I know.. too many song postings instead of book reviews… but let me assure you I have many book reviews coming along :-)

You see, sometimes I can be a man with few words. When that happens, my mouth will be clamped shut (doesn’t look like a clamped clam though :-P); and I’d rather convey my words in either literature form or I’ll select a song which best represents how I feel at that particular moment.

Since I’m having some sort of mental block now :-S; I thought of this particular song, which I played and sang while I made bruschetta for pot-luck party.

In my opinion, this song is filled with a lot of isi-isi tersirat (hidden meanings), in which only those who really “feel” the song will be able to understand.

Are you the one who truly “feel” this song? Or do you listen just for the sake of listening?





Lyric from: www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/boyzone/everydayiloveyou.html

Every Day I Love You
I don't know, but I believe
That some things are meant to be
And that you'll make a better me
Everyday I love you

I never thought that dreams came true
But you showed me that they do
You know that I learn something new
Everyday I love you

'Cos I believe that destiny
Is out of our control (don't you know that I do)
And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul.

It's a touch when I feel bad
It's a smile when I get mad
All the little things I am
Everyday I love you
Everyday I love you more
Everyday I love you

'Cos I believe that destiny
Is out of our control (don't you know that I do)
And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul

If I asked would you say yes?
Together we're the very best
I know that I am truly blessed
Everyday I love you
And I'll give you my best
Everyday I love you

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment 子帆, really appreciate it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reeselane, it's true but we must have balance in everything as well :-)

    ReplyDelete