Tuesday 21 September 2010

Dreamland aka Momoland



The night is dark, weather is wet,
Enclosed in blanket, the bed is set,
Eyes are open, unsleeping yet,
Pondering about dreamland, I hope to get.

Dream eludes, I wonder why,
Clock is ticking, dawn is nigh,
Lying awake, my eyes are dry,
What should I do? Oh how I sigh.

- by Springy Jottings @ 0352hrs -


On such nights, I will day-dream, night-dream or dreaming while I’m awake or half-asleep or whatever la... and I happen to day-dream about the following:


A magical place filled with all the gentle creatures.
Rainbow and sun shining over colorful wide plains.
Waterfall which cascade down the steep incline, followed by gentle flowing rivers.

Where fishes frolicked and if you’re lucky enough, you'll see white unicorn pack drinking at the side and there will be fairy dust.
Bushes teeming with colorful butterflies and trees with 1001 birds of all feathers constituting the colorful diorama of life.

And in the midst of it all, a warm and quaint little cottage.
Right on top of the small knoll with transparent roof.
With garden filled with colorful buds of tulips bordered by short, white wooden fence.

An old oak tree, old... but strong and stout where there's a swing tied to it.
With the pathway made from cobbled stone... colored cobbled stone.
Two rocking chairs on the verandah with a coffee table in between.

Soft wind billows, carrying with it scent of small potted herbs perched on the verandah.
Rosemary... dill... basil... thyme.

Fire place and chimney, providing warmth during winter and the place to watch snow falling from the sky.
Comfortable double couch beside the French window covered by checked quilts.
And hot mugs of coffee in place.

Aaahhh… sheer pleasure... perhaps I should just close my eyes and dream of this place called Momoland :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment