Thursday 2 December 2010

Have a merry little Christmas :-)



This is the season to be jolly. Well, jolly good it is because it's the end of the year and you can see Christmas tree (fake or real) everywhere.

Even Starbucks have their oh-so-cute tumblers that basically scream MERRY CHRISTMAS :-D
I’m so lucky to have a few of this year's cutest tumblers (more snowflakes) and proudly using it with glee in my heart and smile plastered on my face.

It is also the time of the year when the best thing you can do is to play Christmas songs and let your mind wander and wonder on the beauty of seeing sky filled with snowflakes and white powdery snow blanketing the whole scenery. OKOK, I know I’m staying in a yearlong hot and humid country but it’s the year end and my mind wanders everywhere; up north and down south in a blink of an eyelid. :-P

So should I look back and contemplate if I’ve completed my 2010 resolution? Hmmm... I don't think I will because I have everything I want and need right around me... family, friends and etc... plus I don’t have a resolution in the first place. In short, I am contented (as of now) and its the right moment to just sit back and savour every moment right till the stroke of midnight on 31st Dec 2010.

Have a Merry Little Christmas everyone :-)

P/s #1: just in case you're still not in the mood, try listening to the following evergreen Christmas songs:

Jingle Bells by Frank Sinatra
Santa Baby by Pink Martini (very cheeky song; this one :-P)
The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) by Barbra Streisand
Silent Night by Nat King Cole

P/s #2: Cute Mister Snowman and Mister Santa guarding my precious bookmarks. :-P

P/s #3: Cute angels pinned on the curtain of the decorative cottage windows.

1 comment: