Friday 31 December 2010

On the final day of 2010


It's the time of the year again for all of us to reflect on the stuff we did the whole year. However, I won't dwell much on that cos that's what everyone will say and it gets kinda boring after some time :-P

So, I'll start this reflection of mine with review of an old movie which I haven't watched before. The movie is entitled "Marley & Me"..
Yup, I know it's an old movie but I hardly have time to watch movie these days :-S

Anyway, the most poignant part (and I daresay the saddest part) is when John held on to Marley's leg while whispering that he's the best dog and everything. Tears just rolled down my cheeks though I suspect it's due to leaky airplane ceiling :-P

What does movie review got to do with near year stuff?
Well, do read on then...

To me, the movie does not only reflect on the relationship between a dog and a man but it can also signify the losses and the immeasurable pain in our heart when we're apart from our loved ones. I won't dwell too much on this also. But on this year end celebration, please spare a thought for your loved ones no matter how far they are. Most importantly, keep them in your thoughts.

Just try your best to keep in touch and bridge the distance no matter how impossible it may sound.

Well ladies and gentlemen, with that, i would like to say Bye Bye 2010 and Hello 2011 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment