Friday 12 March 2010

Bragging rights :-P




First of all, let me clarify that I’m not trying to glorify my blog entries nor promote any particular author :-)
BUT, let me soak myself in happy mood and allow me to brag because something exceptional happened on 9 March 2010 @ 10.50pm.

As usual, I will pen my book reviews based on my own personal perception.
However, on this particular day, after I’ve reviewed the book entitled “Hannibal Pride of Carthage by David Anthony Durham”, something happened to my blog entry in the middle of the night!

To be more precise, I received multiple sms-es from my dear friend on an earth shattering news (at least for me :-P) regarding my blog entry!

I jumped off my bed and when I checked the comment column, I was shocked to read comment from the writer himself!!!

I mean, what are the odds of a prolific and well known author going to a puny “syiok-sendiri” (translation: self-loving) blog like mine to note his appreciation?

I practically jumped and hopped around my study room upon reading those comments. No joke!
I’m still on cloud 9 and it is indeed an honour to be recognised by the author himself :-D

Thanks so much to David for his comments!
And not forgetting... thanks to GracieMei for waking me up in the middle of the night with the breaking news! :-)

P/s: now I have something to brag about… hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment