Saturday 3 April 2010

Need You Now by Lady Antebellum

Some songs can be just plain addictive.
I have played this song continuously for so many times that I practically lost count... no joke...
Try listening to the song yourself and I bet you will get hooked to it as well...

Well, either you like the song itself or you like the lyric...
As for me, both must match... it won't do if they have crappy tune but good lyric and vice versa right?

So, as I listen to the song repeatedly, I crooned to it as well... I sang and I sang all the way from work to home...

Some people say I have Frank Sinatra's voice... hahahahah... OK... not a funny joke :-P

Here's the lyric extracted from: http://www.elyricsworld.com/





Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor
Reachin for the phone cause I can't fight it anymore
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking at the door
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothin at all
It's a quarter after one I'm all alone and I need you now
And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now
I just need you now
Ooo, baby, I need you now



P/S: I wonder if you do agree that songs can sometimes evoke feelings you never knew you had... what crossed your mind as you listen to any particular song?

6 comments:

  1. that's my fave song for now too... set it as my ringtone... hehe... i especially like the phrase "guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really interested to know how it turns out if Frank Sinatra sings the song :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi GracieMei,
    i wonder if mosquitoes will commit suicide if they ever hear my voice :-)

    Hi Michelle,
    its my ultimate fav song (for now) plus another one from Boys Like Girls (featuring Taylor Swift).. i listen to these songs repeatedly till my MP3 player ran out of battery

    ReplyDelete
  4. if u know mandarin, i would have recommended another 2 songs worth listening, i think since our taste is almost the same... hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know mandarin ler..i know swahili, hindi, urdu and even mohican language..so pls email to my mail account la..no need to consider liao.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL... ok den, if u understand da lyrics as well, it'll be quite meaningful ^^

    ReplyDelete